- All items of clothing should be marked with the pupil’s name.
- Essential items (available to purchase from Warrington School Wear)
- Black blazer with badge
- White shirt with school tie (red/gold/black) OR white rever collar shirt
- Formal black trousers not fashion/chino style OR grey knee length pleated tartan skirt
- Belts must be plain, no extravagant buckles/chains
- Black/White ankle socks (no frills)
- Plain black tights, no patterns
- Plain, black,
- Plain, black ‘V’ neck jumper
- Plain, dark coloured anorak or top coat
- Hoodies should not be worn in school
- Red and black Cardinal Newman polo shirt
- Plain Black shorts or skorts
- Plain Black sports/football socks
- Black Cardinal Newman training top
- Plain Black sports leggings or tracksuit bottoms (no logo’s, side pockets, mesh or cut outs)
- Trainers with non-marking soles
- Football boots
- Red, black and white Cardinal Newman rugby shirt
- No jewellery other than watches may be worn by any pupil. Earrings are not allowed. To ensure sufficient healing time for newly pierced ears, please have the piercing carried out at the beginning of the summer holidays. The school will not allow sleepers, plasters stuck across the top of ‘studs’ or clear piercings to be worn. On no account will the wearing of jewellery in any other ‘body piercing’ be acceptable.
- Make-up is not allowed under any circumstances. This includes nail varnish, glitter, eye make-up, tinted eyebrows and lipstick. False nails, False eyelashes should not be worn as they are a Health and Safety hazard.
- Hairstyles should be smart and appropriate for school . Unnatural hair colours, dip dyes and hair extensions are not acceptable. Shaven or partially shaven styles are to have a minimum blade number 1. Long shoulder length hair must be tied securely and kept off the face in practical lessons. For health and safety reasons hair should be kept clean and in a style that does not cover the face.