What if I can't do homework?

Have a go and ask your parents to write a note in your planner to say you have tried to complete the homework. Go and see the teacher and ask for help. They are always happy to help you

I'm really nervous and worried I won't make any new friends

Don't worry its normal to feel a bit nervous but there are lots of people in school to help you like Mrs Finn and Mrs Ward as well as your form tutor. You just need to make sure you tell someone and then they can help you.

What if I lose something around school like my PE kit?

Don't worry! Go back to the rooms you have been in and let someone know. Lost property is usually handed in at the school office. If you still cant find it tell a member of staff and we will help you look for it.

If you are worried about anything let someone know! We are here to help and nothing is worth getting worried over. We can solve any problem so long as we know about it and work together.

What do I need to bring on the first day?

You will only need to bring your bag, pencil case and lunch/money. Everything else will be given to you. You don't need to bring your PE kit.

Where do I need to go on the first day?

To the assembly hall where Mrs Finn and Mrs Ward will be waiting for you.

What do I need to do if I want a locker?

The lockers are £10 to hire. £5 hire charge and £5 deposit. Bring your money in in an envelope this will go to the finance office and you will then be given a key. The prefects are around to help you find you locker.

What happens if I get lost?

The prefects will be taking you to lessons for the first week so don't worry. Lots of staff are always around who you can ask for help as well as pupils.

What do I do if I'm unwell?

You will need to tell your teacher. They may send you to the school office. Mrs Finn will decide if you need to go home and the office will ring your parents. You must NOT ring them yourself.